Scott is a Content Marketing Professional specializing in SEO, Content Writing, and Managing WordPress Blogs. He’s worked on projects relating to Personal & Business Finance, Online Marketing, Reputation Management and several projects in various Lifestyle niches.
He is the creator and owner of the well visited Money and Bills Blog®, a project inspired by Scott’s passion for improving the financial literacy of its readers. At the request of many of his readers, the MAB project fueled the development of the Scott J Bates Blog, where he consults and teaches about SEO, Blogging and many other facets of online marketing.
Scott enjoys freelancing on both small and large SEO/Blogging projects.
He’s offered financial insight and contributed to articles published on finance sites like The Penny Hoarder, Creditcards.com, Consolidated Credit, Bestlife, MSN®, and Best Company; (just to name a few.)
In The Media, Scott Has Been Mentioned On:
- MSN: 17 Ways to Be Less Indecisive
- Best Company: Preventing Home Buyer’s Remorse: 13 Common Mistakes and What You Can Do to Avoid Them
- Best Life Online: Be Less Decisive By Choosing Wisely And Quickly!
- Consolidated Credit: 19 Experts Respond: Teens, Money and Financial Independence
- The Penny Hoarder: Here’s What It Means to Have No Credit Score
- CreditCards.com: What authorized users need to know about balance transfers
Make sure to view Scott’s In The Media page to see a complete list!
Thanks for taking the time to read this page to find out more about me. If you have any questions or comments you can reach me on my contact page. I’m from the SF Bay Area and work remotely on projects.
My work history can be seen on my LinkedIn