I started my career in Online Marketing back in 2016, after I pivoted from an 18 year career in Information Technology.
Before that, I’d been nerding out about SEO since 2013 when I opened a Shopify eCommerce store selling highly collectible retro video games. Those games were expensive and I was tired of paying the high seller fees on eBay.
I optimized that Shopify store in Google search and sold all video games using the organic search traffic.
Eventually, I ran out of video game collectibles to resell, so I closed the Shopify store and started a side hustle in 2016 helping small business owners configure their WordPress blogging sites for SEO.
Today, I freelance with businesses to help them generate inbound leads using blogging and SEO as a content strategy.
Some of my accomplishments as a blogger include starting a personal finance website called Money And Bills in early 2019.
I’ve been mentioned on:
- Yahoo News: 33 Things No One Tells You About Being a Working Mom
- MSN: 17 Ways to Be Less Indecisive
- Best Company: Preventing Home Buyer’s Remorse: 13 Common Mistakes and What You Can Do to Avoid Them
- Best Life Online: Be Less Decisive By Choosing Wisely And Quickly!
- Consolidated Credit: 19 Experts Respond: Teens, Money and Financial Independence
Thanks for taking the time to read this page to find out more about me. If you have any questions or comments you can reach me on my contact page. In case your wondering, I’m from the SF Bay Area too and work remotely.