You can hire me by the hour to consult you on your SEO, WordPress Blog, and Content Marketing project.
“My awesome personality will make it very easy for us to work together. I’m just an email or Skype chat away, in some cases I can even come to you onsite.“
- Word Press Blog Coaching / Training – We will work one on one to get your new blog set up properly so you can start publishing content. I can also give you training on setting things up on you’re own.
- SEO Training – Together we can get your blog and your content optimized for inbound traffic from Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- SEO Content Strategy – If you are publishing a lot of articles on your blog and want to target specific topics or competitive keywords, you will need a solid SEO Strategy behind it if you want to outrank your competition.
- General Blog and SEO Consulting – I know how to build WordPress Blogs from the ground up. I will help you plan, design, and build-out a website that will educate your customers, generate leads, and build up your brand awareness.
For my complete skill set, scroll to the bottom of this page. I’ve also listed all my skills and job experience on my LinkedIn page.
Contact me using the form below; let me know what you need help with.
Scott’s Complete Skill Set Is List Below…
SEO Content Writing Skill Set:
– SEO Keyword Research, SEO Content Strategy, Building SEO Content Outlines, Hiring Freelance Writers, SEO Editing, Publishing, Managing an Editorial Calendar, Taxonomy for the proper set up for categories and tags.
SEO Tools Skill Set:
– Google Search Console, Google Analytics, MOZ, AHREFS, SemRush, Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest
– Web 2.0 Property Build-out with website profiles, social media accounts, etc.
– Guest Post outreach and using PR strategies such as HARO (Help A Reporter Out) for building brand reputation and backlinks on higher domain authority sites.
– Using Twitter to form relationships with other industry bloggers to facilitate link building through round-up posts and resource building.
Technical SEO Skill Set:
– Creating an SEO friendly site architecture while working with programmers on streamlining a fast loading WordPress theme design.
– Using best practices for Desktop vs. Mobile Design, Page Load Speed, Plug-In Management, Image Optimization and Internal Linking.
– Microsoft Excel, WordPress, Mail-chimp Email Marketing, Canva, Network protocol concepts such as: FTP, DNS, and SSL. Programming languages HTML, PHP, and CSS.
– Building a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog from the ground up.